Fence Improvement Request Form
Be sure you know the fence requirements before getting started. Please read and complete the form below. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Fence must be wood or wrought iron
- No vinyl fences will be approved.
- Wood fences must be sealed with an opaque stain or painted.
- Stain and paint color choices are White or Charleston Green. Other colors may be approved after review, such as gray or khaki.
- All paint or stain must be completed within 60 days of the fence being constructed. If a longer time is needed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward it to the Advisory Board.
- Rear fences can be a maximum of 5' in height (see examples below)
- Rear fences must lie on the property line
- Front yard fences are limited to 36" in height.
- Any space between the fence and sidewalk must contain appropriate landscaping.
- You will need to attach a copy of your survey indicating the location, (i.e. distance to property, setback and build lines) and dimensions of proposed fence.
- You will need to provide information regarding landscaping around fence (plants, trees, shrubs). Refer to approved plant list (LINK OR COPY BELOW).
- Please provide any materials (photos, sales literature, catalogs, paint chip, etc.) that may assist the committee in reviewing your request.
- We recommend you discussing your fence with your adjoining neighbors
It doesn't have to be exact, but use these existing fences as a guide for style options.